Put simply, Selevax is a scar cream from Senvie. As per the company this creams works on practically all the types of scars you could get on your body. From acne scars to burn marks to bruises to stretch marks, it is supposed to work in most of the cases. Senvie also claims that this cream works for all. (*but we suggest you take care if your skin is sensitive, or have some medical condition or pregnancy etc.) For most creams that fall under ‘medium-high’ price range, these advantages are but common place.
So What we think are the major Pros for this Cream:
1. “Made in US”: As with most products from this brand, Selevax has been developed and is produced in a FDA registered lab in US under all strict cGMP guidelines.
2. Hypoallergenic and Non-greasy : Most scar creams happen to be greasy and smelly, which makes it feel like you are under medication when you apply. But this one is feels nice. And company also claims that it will not be a problem even if your skin is a bit sensitive.
3. Vitamins A & E which act as quality anti oxidants and help in revitalizing the skin.
4. Low Chance of Side Effects From what we found by looking at the list of ingredients published by the company, Selevax sure does look like a scar cream that wont cause any trouble.
Retinyl Palmitate it is a chemical combined form of retinol with palmitic acid which helps in helps in rebuilding the elastic strength and minimising the pores by generating the skin’s natural fibres (collagen).
Potassium Sorbate is a salt of sorbic acid which helps in reducing the visibility of scars, it also acts as an anti bacterial chemical. Cholecalciferol reduces the dryness and helps in the treatment of hypertrophic scars
Rose Hip Oil which is used as an anti oxidant and helps in anti inflammatory effect.
Shea butter is used to provide vitamins and helps in treating sun damage.
Tocopherol Acetate which is used in this cream to provide improved anti-oxidant properties.
Glycerin helps in making the skin hydrated and soft
Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Shea butter, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rose hip seed oil, sunflower oil, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, potassium sorbate, glycerin, retinyl palmitate, cholecalciferol, arnica oil Details on all the ingredients here
Thanks to Selevax’s powerful active ingredients such as Dimethicone, Tocopherol and Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Selevax scar removal cream plays a pivotal role in reducing the appearance of scars caused by acne, injury, burns, cuts, bruises and surgery. Not only are these active ingredients helpful but also other ingredients such as sunflower oil, arnica oil, shea butter, and other constituents help in treating the scars.
To make the long story short, Selevax cream works in two significant ways: First, it is indisputably the ingredients that work behind treating and preventing all kinds of scars on the skin. Second, the cream also assists in moisturizing and firming the damaged area of the skin in order to restore a wonderful appearance of smooth skin.
Selevax has shown to work very well for lots of people; however, each person’s physical body responds differently. Therefore, you ought to give at least 3 to 4 weeks to see its results. Selevax scar removal cream should be applied topically to old and newly developed marks.
Selevax is formulated to work against varied kinds of scars. The ingredients chosen for making of Selvax are all clinically tested and known to produce effective results. Moreover, Selevax cream is certified safe by the Food and Drugs Administration, USA.
Use twice a day and massage it. For best results, start using soon after the incident.
Submit your review
I had stitches on my Forehead, Thsio was the resultant of falling from a bike while I was on a MKuntain Trail. I bought this cream to get rid of the ugly stitch mark. It works but very slowly. The mark which I had faded very slowly. It is still noticeable but no that ugly now. Plus the color of the skin has also improved. It was a dark stitch mark but it has lightened also.
hey my name is joseph i have a stitch marks on my face can this cream make visible the scars!
Yes its work good
What are my Shipping Options?
Domestic US Shipping:
- Standard FREE Shipping takes 3 -5 business days and is sent through USPS
- Rush Shipping takes 2-3 business days and is sent via USPS for $9.95
- Express Shipping takes 1-2 business days and is sent through USPS Express Mail for $26.95. “FREE” on 5 Month Supply.
What are the International Shipping Options?
International deliveries are sent through APC Logistics
Standard Shipping “Priority Mail Int’l” : Takes 10-20 business days and does not include delivery confirmation. Costs $12.95.
Express Shipping “Priority Mail Expedited Int’l”: Takes 7-15 business days and includes delivery confirmation. Costs: $26.95