Yes! Sun makes you Old
There have been studies which prove that using Sun (UV part of sun rays) is the reason behind upto 80% of premature skin aging. Further more applying sunscreen everyday helps prevent skin aging by upto 24%.
Add that to the anti wrinkle benefits of various ingredients in these top notch creams, and you have a potent anti wrinkle regimen.
Here we have a compiled a list of best anti wrinkle creams that have packed in the effective UV protection to bolster your skin’s defense while at work as well.
This gentle, mineral-based moisturizer helps fade away the wrinkles and other signs of aging while keeping skin protected from sun damage. It is packed with powerful anti oxidants to help stimulate collagen product for plumper skin.
- Sun Protection: Zinc Oxide 13%
- Anti Wrinkle: Resveratrol, Green Tea extract, Vitamin E, Pomegranate Extract
- More: 100% fragrance-free
- Cost: $32.00 for 2 Oz
Repairs skin’s matrix support structure, evens skin tone and makes skin firmer and smoother. Works by stimulating collagen production while keeping skin moisturized and protected from sun damage.
- Sun Protection: 3% Avobenzone with 7.5% Octinoxate. Also has Octisalate & Homosalate.
- Anti Wrinkle: NeoGlucosamine®, Peptides, Retinol and other anti oxidants.
- More: Non-comedogenic Non-acnegenic
- Cost: $72 for 1.75 Oz
This “Age Delay” collection cream has 5 benefits packed in one: Prevent & Combat signs of aging, Brighten skin tone, UVA/UVB & Photoaging protection, Moisturize, and Combat free radical damage. Works for oily to normal to combination skin types.
- Sun Protection: 4.8% Zinc Oxide along with Octinoxate & Octocrylene
- Anti Wrinkle: Homeostatine®, Alpha Arbutin, FAB Antioxidant Booster
- More: No Parabens, Harsh Chemicals or Colorants. Safe for Sensitive Skin
- Cost: $40 for 1.7 Oz
Protects and repairs skin damage to restore youthful cushion, even skin tone and multiply skin’s moisture during day time. Protects skin from external irritants and photo aging. Uses Mary Kay’s patented Volu-Firm® Complex and has a light weight and creamy texture.
- Sun Protection: Avobenzone, Octisalate, Octocrylene & Oxybenzone
- Anti Wrinkle: Plant stem cells, Tripeptide 1, skin volume-supporting peptide
- More: Paraben free, oil free
- Cost: $52 for 1.7 Oz
Daily day-long defense against sun and wrinkles. Protects against fine lines and wrinkles while keeping your skin hydrated and nourished all day long for a luxurious ageless beauty.
- Sun Protection: Avobenzone (UVA), Octocrylene (UVA), Octisalate (UVB), Octinoxate (UVB)
- Anti Wrinkle: Tetrapeptide-3 (firmness & elasticity), Chlorella vulgaris extract (firmness in skin layers), Acetyl decapeptide-3 (helps fill in lines & wrinkles)
- More: Palmitoyl tri-peptide-8, Anti-glycation formula, Resveratrol, Larch tree extract, Rice milk protein. Paraben free
- Cost: $225 for 1.7 Oz
Why SPF 30?
SPF or the Sun Protection Factor is a rating that denotes how much protection your cream provides against the damaging UV rays.
SPF 15 sunscreen blocks 93% of UVB radiation, while an SPF 30 sunscreen blocks nearly 97%
A higher SPF does ensure a better protection but that doesnot mean that you should get one with as high as possible. Most dermatologists suggest an SPF rating of 15 or 30.
What is Broad Spectrum Protection?
An SPF rating does not indicate the protection from UVA rays, which are also damaging and dangerous. A broad spectrum UV protection indicates that your cream provides protection against both UVB and UVA rays.
You may also like:
Latest posts by Lisah (see all)
- What Causes Eczema to Flare Up? - June 7, 2018
- How to Treat Hair loss after Menopause - May 15, 2017
- What Is Blepharitis: Symptoms, Causes and Treatments - March 23, 2017