Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream is a pigment reducing solution from Civant for a blemish free smooth skin. It is supposed to work against hyperpigmentation, sun tan, melasma, age spots/sun spots/ liver spots, freckles, acne scars, old scars, birthmarks, dark elbow, knees, underarms, knuckles and uneven skin tones.
- Free of hydroquinone, mercury, steroids or parabens
- High production quality standards to ensure effectiveness and shelf life of active ingredient
- Better efficiency base ingredients which ensure proper absorption of active ingredients deep into the skin
- Product is safe with no known side effects
How it Works:
Meladerm skin lightening solution works by targeting melanosome and tyrosinase: two of the most important things that contribute to skin pigmentation. The ingredients used are derived from natural extracts from various plants. Actual percentage of ingredients used is a secret formulation.
Major active ingredients:
- Alpha Arbutin & Kojic acid – both known for their skin lightening effects.
- Tego Cosmo C – a natural derivative that regulates PH levels on skin.
- Gigawhite – derived from swiss alpine plants and used as a preservative-free skin lightener
Other active ingredients in Meladerm include: Licorice Extract, Niacinamide, Mulberry Extract, Bearberry Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Lemon Juice Extract, Emblica Extract & Vitamin C.
Directions for Proper Usage:
The official guidelines recommend applying Meladerm cream twice a day by massaging gently until it gets absorbed into skin after washing and drying the skin. It is also recommended to use a sunscreen along with the cream and to avoid over exposure to sun. The product is Not to be used if you are pregnant or nursing or are below the age of 12.