The Revitol Acnezine Solution is an acne fighting solution that contains 5% Benzoyl peroxide solution as the active ingredient. It is used as an effective acne medication that treats acne and prevents new pimples from forming. The other inactive ingredients include Allantoin, Aloe Vera, Benzyl Alcohol, Green Tea Extracts, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Peel Oil, and extracts from Sugar Cane, Willow Bark, Sage, Bilberry and pure water.
The solution is not to be used by people with sensitive skin or benzyl peroxide allergies. The cream is strictly only for external use, so don’t try to swallow it at any cost and keep it safe from small kids to avoid any kind of accidental ingestion. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion or severe allergic reactions.
Store the container tightly closed and away from high temperatures.
While using the product, avoid going out under the hot sun. Use sunscreen if you have to expose yourself to the sun. Avoid applying the cream around the eyes, on lips and mouth.
The cream has bleaching properties so be careful not to spill it on your carpet or clothing lest you may bleach them. Also avoid contact with the eyebrows and hair if you don’t want an unnecessary hair bleaching.
Do not try to mingle Revitol Acnezine with other topical medications for acne as it may cause skin irritation or allergies. Unless otherwise directed by the doctor, you should use only one medication at a time for acne.
It is common to experience mild irritation, redness, burning, itching and possible swelling or peeling of skin. You can decrease the irritation by reducing the frequency and amount of product used. Irritations are usually caused due to more frequent use or higher concentrations than necessary. But if you continue to have severe irritation, you may have to stop using the product and consult your doctor.
Directions for use
Follow the given steps in sequence
- Clean your skin completely and pat is dry before applying the cream.
- Take the cream using two fingers and apply it evenly on the entire affected area with a thin layer. You can apply the medication one to three times a day.
- If you need to go outside, apply sunscreen once the Acnezine layer has dried off and then step out. If you develop irritation or allergies, stop using both the sunscreen and Acnezine and seek doctor’s help.
Start by applying the medication once a day and then eventually increase to two to three times a day. If you develop excessive drying or peeling of skin, revert back to using the cream once a day.
You may also like:
Latest posts by Clair (see all)
- Breast Actives : Personal Review - June 6, 2017
- TagBand Skin Tag Removal Kit Review - April 3, 2017
- Top 5 Essential Oils Used as Skin Brightening Agents - November 18, 2016