Lifecell Anti Aging Skin CreamYes Lifecell is not Cheap, Its expensive... But it Delivers what others only promise. Thats because of the research and quality standards it follows. Know more about the science that goes into the making of this Advanced Anti Wrinkle cream or just go ahead and start feeling beautiful
Features that set Lifecell Far Ahead of the Competition
- LifeCell promises instant results in just 17 seconds.
- LifeCell claims to be an all-around anti wrinkle solution that eliminates the need for separate creams for under eyes, sagging skin and age spots.
- This wrinkle cream is claimed to be able to keep your skin young and healthy. It is also touted to plump up your lips giving you a pouty smile.
- It works by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by firming the skin and keeping it hydrated the whole day. The unique micro-technology contained in Lifecell effectively use natural light reflection to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- It is an all-natural product containing no traces of parabens, GMOs, fragrances or harsh chemicals.
Lifecell Skin Cream Ingredients
- Dithiolane -3 –Pentanoic Acid – A powerful anti-oxidant that protects the skin from free radicals. It also helps in reducing wrinkles by producing nitric oxide.
- Ubiquinone – Also known as COQ10, Ubiquinone is a super anti-oxidant that gives protection from sun and inflammation.
- Deanol – It produces acetylcholine that helps in firming the skin.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate – This is a form of Vitamin C that induces natural collagen synthesis and provides protection from UVB rays.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (AH3) – It helps preventing facial muscle contraction by blocking the related neurotransmitters.
- Fractionated Silicon Dioxide – This is a unique ingredient of lifecell that refract light with its billions of microscopic nanoprisms.
Customer Reviews on Lifecell Skin Cream
Submit your review
I bought this product 5 months back and i fidnt even know that this would be ao good. i have been hsing it continously and I have seen good improvment in the fine lines and the skin's overall appearance has also changed a lot. I am really happy that i spent the Money on the Product.
Lifecell is my favorite, My friend used the same cream and I bought one for myself because I always felt that her skin looks amazing. SO now I have been using this for a year and even my skin looks amazing now.
Yes the product is miraculous. I have been using this for two months now and I am gonna share my experience here.My skin was aging fast and everyone around told me to do something about it. People suggested Botox surgery. But I was too scared to go for it.One day a friend of mine suggested that I should try this cream. Well I thought that nothing would work for me as people are suggesting to go for a surgery, But still I thought of giving it a try.To my amazement the day I started using the cream I felt that it is doing something to my skin. And after seeing some minor results after a week I knew that this is gonna work. Its been 2 months now and the people who were suggesting Botox now thinks that I went through the surgery for my skin, But all I did was use Lifecell.I am very happy now and Lifecell saved me a lot of money.
I had a couple of bad looking on my face when I started using this product. After using it for a month both of the spots look very light. Its a great moiturizer as well. A well rounded cream. Wish they could provide some discount though.
It is the first product which have worked on my skin and I love it for that, I was like always searching for a good cream, Finally I found one and this is miraculous for me because nothing ever worked and this one really shows results.
I am 30 and I felt that the skin under my eyes was turning thin and I tried some eye creams and believe me, they didn't work and made my eyes super dry. Then I found lifecell after I started using it I saw that my skin plumped immediately and I could feel the skin soft and evenly moisturized. This is a great product and works overall for the face, not just eyes.
I have been using this for three months now. And I have seen real great results, The biggest problem I had was uneven skin tone, But Cream helped me even out the skin tone and also reduced the fine lines.
I was looking for a product which could work for my skin as it is very dry. Trying various products on skin finally found the Life cell cream and it saved me a lot of money that I used to spend in the saloons for the aging treatments. It keeps my skin completely moisturized and I have seen marvelous results after I started using this for my skin.
Well lifecell promises 17 sec results but that isn't true. Yeah one thing is for sure it does make the skin shine, but with the same wrinkles. Its like applying a gloss over face so if you like to be super glossy. Go for it.
I had tried many eye creams for my under-eye dark circles, but none worked except LifeCell. Generally LifeCell belongs to all-in-one type of anti-aging treatment cream. But I'm happy to use it as an eye cream. This is the best features that I love about it.
FAQs :Lifecell All in One Anti Aging Cream
Will I be signed up for Re-occurring Orders?
Yes. When you signup for a trial offer you are automatically signed up for “Lifecell VIP Replenishment Service”. In this you will be sent a fresh supply of Lifecell cream every 60 Days but at a Discounted rate of $149 i.e. a saving of $40.
However you can change this schedule to say every 90 days or 120 days or may be cancel this altogether. For this you will have to Call: +1-866-977-1412 or email: email@example.com
Do I need to use another moisturizer along with Lifecell?
In most cases the answer would be No, unless your skin is very dry. For most people Lifecell is the only moisturizer or for that matter the only face cream they have to use.
How long does one tube last?
The company recommends using it twice daily all over the face. And according to them it should last one complete month. But if you are using it like any body else then one tube should be enough to last more than one and half month.
Customer Questions & Answers
Does it have a long lasting effect. I mean if I use it for say 1 year then stop using it how long will the results last?
Can you explain the thing about this cream helping reflecting light to decrease the appearance of wrinkles?
I read somewhere that it helped someone deal with acne as well? Is it true? Can it even work on acne?
Do you have a question of your own about Lifecell Anti Aging Cream? You can Leave a Comment here to ask.